You can trust our selection for Nikon 28mm Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 44211 reviews for Nikon 28mm and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Nikon 28mm where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Nikon 28mm.
Huge number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the nikon 28mm. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 nikon 28mm
|1||Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|3||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|4||Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G Compact Wide-angle Prime Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|5||Tokina Opera 16-28mm F2.8 for Nikon F Mount||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|6||Tamron AFA010N700 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD IS Zoom Lens for Nikon (FX) Cameras||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|7||Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 (SE) Lens||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR...
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras Renewed
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR...
- Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G Compact Wide-angle Prime Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Tokina Opera 16-28mm F2.8 for Nikon F Mount
- Tamron AFA010N700 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD IS Zoom Lens for Nikon FX Cameras
- Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R, EOS RP, EOS R5, EOS R6]...
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens
- NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 SE Lens
1. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Versatile 107x zoom lens with ED glass and VR II image stabilization
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format
- Covers a wide range of focal lengths to get the best out of every subject
2. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments.
3. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Maximum magnification of 032x
- Angle of view from 76 degree to 5 degree 20′.
- Aperture range from f/35 to f/22
- Angle of view from 76 to 520′
4. Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G Compact Wide-angle Prime Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Fast f/1.8 prime NIKKOR lens
- Engineered for Nikon FX-format D-SLRs.
- Nano Crystal Coat. Aspheric lens Elements
- Diaphragm blades: 7
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Lens not zoomable
5. Tokina Opera 16-28mm F2.8 for Nikon F Mount
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Country of origin:- Japan
- Package Dimensions : 21.5L x 14.5W x 13.5H (centimeters)
- Package Weight: 1400 grams
6. Tamron AFA010N700 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD IS Zoom Lens for Nikon (FX) Cameras
- Circular diaphragm
- Vibration Compensation system
- Compact and lightweight design
- Three aspherical elements
7. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Focal Length Range : 24 70 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.2 ft.( 0.38 m)
- Exceptional low light performance
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 15/11 (3 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and 1 Nano Crystal Coat).
8. Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare.
- Lens Compatible with the Mirrorless R System (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, or EOS R6)
9. Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens
- Minimum Focus Distance- 3.6 feet (1.1 meter)
- Diaphragm blades: 9. Format: FX/35 millimeter. Minimum Aperture: f/ 22
- Focus distance indicator- 1.1 am to infinity
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Compatible with new Z Nikkor lenses, over 360 F-mount Nikkor lenses and a variety of Nikon system Accessories.
10. NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 (SE) Lens
- Special edition: Classic designed 28mm prime lens.
- Camera compatibility: Compatible with FX and DX format Nikon Z series mirrorless cameras (42mm equivalent on DX format cameras).
- Close focusing: capture images from a min distance of 0.63 feet from your subject.
- Custom control ring: Turn the ring on the lens to control focusing, aperture, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Fast Autofocus: Dual stepping motors operate in near silence.
Nikon 28mm Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Nikon 28mm stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Nikon 28mm in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Nikon 28mm for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Nikon 28mm Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Nikon 28mm in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Nikon 28mm currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Nikon 28mm based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Nikon 28mm before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Nikon 28mm they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Nikon 28mm, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Nikon 28mm before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Nikon 28mm will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Nikon 28mm if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Nikon 28mm on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.