You can trust our selection for Network Card Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 53620 reviews for Network Card and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Network Card where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Network Card.
Huge number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the network card. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 network card
|1||TP-Link AC1300 PCIe WiFi PCIe Card(Archer T6E)- 2.4G/5G Dual Band Wireless PCI Express Adapter||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468)||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|3||Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx EN Network Adapter (MCX4121A-ACAT)||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|4||TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|5||10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|6||EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|7||2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with 1 Port||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||TP-Link AC1200 PCIe WiFi Card for PC (Archer T5E) - Bluetooth 4.2||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|9||10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter RTL8125B 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support PXE for Windows/Linux/MAC with Low Profile||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- TP-Link AC1300 PCIe WiFi PCIe Card- 2.4G/5G Dual Band Wireless PCI Express Adapter, Low Profile, Long...
- TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card , PCIE Network Adapter, Network Card...
- Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx EN Network Adapter MCX4121A-ACAT
- TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card -PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter,Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7...
- 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, Quad SFP+ Port, with Original Intel X710-BM1 Controllers, PCI Express Ethernet...
- EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop...
- 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with 1 Port, 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45...
- TP-Link AC1200 PCIe WiFi Card for PC...
- 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, Dual Copper RJ45 Port, with Intel X540-BT2 Controller, PCI Express Ethernet...
- 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter RTL8125B 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN...
1. TP-Link AC1300 PCIe WiFi PCIe Card(Archer T6E)- 2.4G/5G Dual Band Wireless PCI Express Adapter
- Lightning Fast speed: upgrade your Wi-Fi Card to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- More stable performance: heat sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance; Built for high-performance computing, such as online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming.
- Ultimate range: increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability.
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10/8.1/ 8/ 7/ XP
- Compatible devices: Windows PC
2. TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468)
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- From Reliable Brand: TP Link has been ranked as the World’s No.
3. Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx EN Network Adapter (MCX4121A-ACAT)
- Open compute project form factor
- Industry-leading throughput and low latency for web access and storage performance
- Maximizing data centers’ return on investment (ROI) with multi-host technology
- Smart interconnect for x86, Power, ARM, and GPU-based compute and storage platform
- Cutting-edge performance in virtualized overlay networks
4. TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming.
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401’s performance, a 1.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases.
- Comprehensive System Support – Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
5. 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card
- Equipped with original Intel X710-BM1 controller chip which supports I/O virtualization and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2012/ 2008; Linux Stable Kernel version 2.
- Quad SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments.
- Driver CD is included natively.
- What You Get: 10Gtek XL710-10G-4S (compare to Intel X710-DA4) 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1.
6. EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) – up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket.
7. 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with 1 Port
- 5GBASE-T PCI EXPRESS NETWORK CARD]: The Realtek RTL8125-CG 10/100/1000M/2.
- CONVERTS A PCIE SLOT INTO A 2.
- SUPPORT OS]: Windows 10, Windows8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012/2008, Linux up to 4.15
- WIDE USAGE]: Enables PCIe-enabled client, such as desktop, workstation, server, communications platforms, and embedded applications.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES]: 2.
8. TP-Link AC1200 PCIe WiFi Card for PC (Archer T5E) – Bluetooth 4.2
- Super-Fast Speed – Make full use of your network with AC1200 WiFi speeds (867 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.
- Bluetooth 4.2 – Achieve 2.5× faster speed and 10× more packet capacity than Bluetooth 4.0
- Broad Wireless Range – Connect to your WiFi from further away with two external high-gain antennas ensuring greater range and enhanced stability.
- Easy Installation – Plug the adapter into an available PCI-E slot to upgrade your desktop (both standard and low profile brackets included).
- Windows Compatibility – Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32/64-bit)
9. 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card
- Equipped with original Intel X540-BT2 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10*/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*.
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-6A and up to 100m((Category-6 up to 55 m) for meeting the demands of data center environments.
- Driver CD is included natively.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X540-10G-2T (compare to Intel X540-T2) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1.
10. 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter RTL8125B 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support PXE for Windows/Linux/MAC with Low Profile
- Compatible for X1,X4,X8,X16
- Comes with low profilce bracket
- Support PXE function
- Support Wake on LAN
- Freely compatible, the network card can support multiple system: Windows ME/98SE/2000/XP, Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Vista / Sever 2003/2008 / 2012 /2016/ Linux / DOS/MAC OS.
Network Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Network Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Network Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Network Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Network Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Network Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Network Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Network Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Network Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Network Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Network Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Network Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Network Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Network Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Network Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.