You can trust our selection for Lga1366 Cooler Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 55665 reviews for Lga1366 Cooler and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Lga1366 Cooler where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Lga1366 Cooler.
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Lga1366 Cooler after analyzing 55665 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Lga1366 Cooler
|1||Silverstone Tek Heligon CPU Cooler for Intel Socket LGA775/LGA1155/LGA1156/LGA1366/LGA2011 and AMD Socket AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Cooler Master MasterAir G100M RGB Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Noctua NH-D9DX i4 3U||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||DS 1900RPM CPU Cooler||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Vetroo M2 CPU Cooler||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC120E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler (65mm, Brown)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||upHere CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Silverstone Tek Heligon CPU Cooler for Intel Socket LGA775/LGA1155/LGA1156/LGA1366/LGA2011 and AMD Socket...
- Cooler Master MasterAir G100M RGB Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler, 39.4 mm Ultra-Low-Profile Heatsink, Two...
- Noctua NH-D9DX i4 3U, Premium CPU Cooler for Intel Xeon LGA20xx 92mm, Brown
- DS 1900RPM CPU Cooler, Aluminum Extrusion Cooling CPU Fan for Intel LGA 1155/1151/775/1366...
- Vetroo M2 CPU Cooler, Black Aluminum Fins LED Ring Lighting Hydraulic Bearing 90W TDP Air Cooler for Intel...
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC120E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 120mm Radiator, Dual Chamber RGB...
- Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler 65mm, Brown
- DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs...
- Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse, HERO 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, RGB, Adjustable Weights...
- upHere CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes,Aluminum Fins,92mm PWM Fan and Red LED for Intel/AMD CPUs...
1. Silverstone Tek Heligon CPU Cooler for Intel Socket LGA775/LGA1155/LGA1156/LGA1366/LGA2011 and AMD Socket AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2
- Six soldered heat-pipe, copper base and aluminum fins ensuring the best thermal conducting efficiency.
- Designed for standard chassis at 164mm tall
- Include adjustable 140mm fan for excellent cooling and low noise
- For use with CPUs up to 300-Watt
- Intel Socket LGA775/1155/1156/1366/2011 and AMD Socket AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2 compatible
2. Cooler Master MasterAir G100M RGB Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler
- Heat Column: Custom Cooper Heat Column technology increases the direct contact surface area for exceptional heat transfer and cooling performance; Air flow, 22.
- Low profile aluminum stack fins designed for excellent heat dissipation
- RGB ring: illuminate your cooler with RGB ring and Fan which are both Certified compatible to motherboard vendors RGB software.
- Low profile: 74; 5mm in height, perfect for small form factors and HTPC
- Wired RGB controller: the controller allows customizable colors and effects for the fans and top cover with just the touch of a button.
3. Noctua NH-D9DX i4 3U
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility.
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards.
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation.
- SecuFirm2 Mounting system for Intel LGA2066, LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM & Narrow ILM), LGA1356, LGA1366 (with Xeon backplate).
- Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound.
4. DS 1900RPM CPU Cooler
- Compatible with: Intel LGA Socket 775/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366
- RGB Ring :120MM diameter auto change colors RGB fan
- High Flow : 1900RPM and 40MM heat sink aluminum design, perfect solution to cooling problems
- Fan Requirements: entry-level priority, Compatible with 3rd and 4th GEN Core I3, I5, I7
- The LEDdess CPU Cooler RGB fan Unique Halo Arc-shaped Frame Shows Horgeous and Vivid Visual Effect
5. Vetroo M2 CPU Cooler
- Colorful Cooling Solution: Illuminate your cooler with the darkStorm m2 RGB LED ring.
- Aesthetic Design: The design of the cowling not only allows air to be compressed but also flow faster on to the CPU for a larger and faster evacuation of hot air.
- Improved Aluminum Fins: With the improved thickness of anodized black aluminum fins, it can dissipates heat away from the CPU efficiently.
- Compatible with: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775; AMD AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2.
- Direct contact technology: Direct-touch copper bottom enlarges touching area and provide excellent heat dissipation.
6. Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC120E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
- Liquid Cooling System: The cooler master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans; It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times; Air flow: 66.
- Dual Chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last Gen technology.
- 120 millimeter fans: These fans keep a good flow going to your key systems; Silent cooling at an efficient rate.
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubing to keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- RGB Controller: Allows you customize colors and light effects
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
7. Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler (65mm, Brown)
- Compact low-profile cooler with only 65mm total height – ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds.
- Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation.
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+).
- Recommended for CPUs with low to moderate heat dissipation (see CPU compatibility list), e.
8. DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1.
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
9. Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 – 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration.
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse.
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback.
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
10. upHere CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes for seamless contact between the cooler and CPU
- 92mm wide range PWM fan. RPM can be fine tuned for maximum airflow or whisper quiet operation
- Fan brackets to quickly and easily install, remove, clean, or replace the fan or heat sink
- Easy installation.
- What You Get: C92R Red LED CPU COOLER, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Lga1366 Cooler Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Lga1366 Cooler stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Lga1366 Cooler in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Lga1366 Cooler for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Lga1366 Cooler Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Lga1366 Cooler in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lga1366 Cooler currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lga1366 Cooler based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lga1366 Cooler before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lga1366 Cooler they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lga1366 Cooler, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lga1366 Cooler before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lga1366 Cooler will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lga1366 Cooler if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lga1366 Cooler on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.