You can trust our selection for Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54246 reviews for Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds.
Huge number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the landscape lens for micro four thirds. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 landscape lens for micro four thirds
|1||OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm F2.8 Pro Lens||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||MEIKE MK-35mm F/1.4 Manual Focus Large Aperture Lens Compatible with Olympus Panasonic Micro Four Thirds M4/3 System Mirrorless Camera||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||Meike 12mm f/2.8 Ultra Wide Angle Manual Fixed Lens with Removeable Hood for MFT Micro Four Thirds Panasonic/Olympus Mirrorless Camera||9||Check Latest Price|
|4||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm F2.0 Lens||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|5||Meike 35mm F1.4 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime MFT Lens for Micro Four Thirds M43 Olympus and Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras and BMPCC||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|6||Venus Laowa 7.5mm f/2 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|7||Sigma 402963 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Micro Four Thirds||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||7artisans 25mm F1.8 APS-C Large Aperture Manual Focus Fixed Lens for Olympus and Panasonic Micro Four Thirds MFT M4/3 Cameras - Black||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 Mark III Black Body with Black M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-45mm F4.0 PRO Lens Kit||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|10||Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens||8.6||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm F2.8 Pro Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- MEIKE MK-35mm F/1.4 Manual Focus Large Aperture Lens Compatible with Olympus Panasonic Micro Four Thirds...
- Meike 12mm f/2.8 Ultra Wide Angle Manual Fixed Lens with Removeable Hood for MFT Micro Four Thirds Panasonic/Olympus...
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm F2.0 Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras Black
- Meike 35mm F1.4 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime MFT Lens for Micro Four Thirds M43 Olympus and Panasonic...
- Venus Laowa 7.5mm f/2 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount, Black Bundle with 46mm Filter Kit, Lens Case, Cleaning...
- Sigma 402963 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Micro Four Thirds, Black
- 7artisans 25mm F1.8 APS-C Large Aperture Manual Focus Fixed Lens for Olympus and Panasonic Micro Four...
- OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 Mark III Black Body with Black M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-45mm F4.0 PRO Lens Kit
- Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens, 14mm, F2.5 ASPH., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H014AK USA BLACK
1. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm F2.8 Pro Lens
- 7 14 millimeter(14 28 millimeter 35 millimeter equivalent) lens with splash and dustproof construction.
- Closest focusing distance at just under 7.
- Manual focus Clutch Mechanism and l fan button for assignable functions
- 3 Super ED Lens elements, 1 ED Lens element, and 2 elements to diminish aberrations
- 60 percentOf the weight of 35 millimeter full frame lens (with same angle of view and max. Aperture)
2. MEIKE MK-35mm F/1.4 Manual Focus Large Aperture Lens Compatible with Olympus Panasonic Micro Four Thirds M4/3 System Mirrorless Camera
- Lens construction: 8 elements 5 groups, aperture range of f1.4-f16
- The minimum focusing distance of 0.4mm, focal length of 35mm, equivalent focal length is 52.5mm
- The APS-C Frame Angle of view is 43°, M4/3 Frame is 35°, filter size of 49mm, the weight only 220g easy to carry when you shooting indoor or outdoor.
- Compatible with All M4/3 APS-C frame mirrorless camera such as G1 G2 G3 G5 G6 G7 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GM1 GM5 GM10 GX1 E-PL2 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7.
- Lens Not Attached:MANUAL LENS need you to enable”M mode” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
3. Meike 12mm f/2.8 Ultra Wide Angle Manual Fixed Lens with Removeable Hood for MFT Micro Four Thirds Panasonic/Olympus Mirrorless Camera
- Constructed of 12 elements in 10 groups with aperture range of f2.8 – f22
- Minimum focusing distance of only 3.94 inches
- Built for MFT mirrorless cameras, equivalent focal length is 24mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Includes removable lens hood,lens pouch
4. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm F2.0 Lens
- Ultra-wide angle fast aperture lens,Focal Length : 12 mm
- Maximum f/2.0 aperture, great for low-light shooting, Minimum focusing distance : 7.9 inches
- 24mm equivalent field of view great for street shots or landscapes
- Premium metallic construction throughout, Snap focus ring with distance scale for manual focusing
- Special all metal lens hood and cap optionally available
5. Meike 35mm F1.4 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime MFT Lens for Micro Four Thirds M43 Olympus and Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras and BMPCC
- Works with Olympus mirrorless camera E-P1 E-PL1 E-P2 E-PL2 E-P3 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PM1 E-PM2 OM-D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras Panasonic Lumix G9 G1 G2 G3 G5 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH5 G6 GX1 GX7 GX8 GH4 GM1 GM5 -D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Panasonic Lumix Micro M4/3 MFT cameras.
- Lens Structure:5 Groups 8 Elements
- Fixed focal length 35mm,Wide angle lens.
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- It is a Wide Angle Lens, suitables for Landscape ,Product and Portrait Photography
6. Venus Laowa 7.5mm f/2 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Laowa 7.
- Ultra Wide and Fast with Superb Optical performance
- Perfect for Astro, Architecture & Landscape photography
- Compact, Light, Easy to install filters
- Light-weight option for Aerial Photography
7. Sigma 402963 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- A wide-angle prime, this 16mm f/1.
- Fast f/1.
- Three FLD elements, two Sled elements, and two molded aspherical elements to help reduce color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy from Edge to edge.
- A super multi-layer coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlight conditions.
8. 7artisans 25mm F1.8 APS-C Large Aperture Manual Focus Fixed Lens for Olympus and Panasonic Micro Four Thirds MFT M4/3 Cameras – Black
- 7 Elements in 5 Groups
- Aperture Range: F/1.8 – F16. Ideal Aperture with 12 Diaphragm Blades
- Aluminum Body and Copper Core. Compact and Lightweight 0.31oz/143g
- Not Available for Full Frame.
- Wide Compatibility: Panasonic G1, G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, G7, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GM1, GM5, GM10, GX1, GX7, GX8, GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4; Olympus Epm1, Epm2, E-PL1, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PL8, E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5, E-P6, NOTE that the E-M10 Mark III need a special custom, please contact us first before your order.
9. OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 Mark III Black Body with Black M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-45mm F4.0 PRO Lens Kit
- Portable, weathersealed design
- 121-Point All-Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF
- Compact, In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization (up to approx. 5.5 EV steps of compensation)
- 50MP Tripod High-Res Shot
- 20MP Live MOS Sensor
- Image Stabilization: Sensor-Shift
- Video Capture Resolution: 2K Dci 1080P
- Viewfinder Type: Lcd
10. Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens
- Lumia MFT lens – wide angle 14mm lens MFT mount has compatible with Micro Four Thirds mounted cameras, including Lumia g Mirrorless Digital Cameras.
- Wide aperture – wide F2.
- Low profile lens – the super narrow profile of this “pancake type” lens makes it a good choice for low weight travel and snapshot photography.
- Filter size – 46mm filter thread
Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Landscape Lens For Micro Four Thirds on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.