You can trust our selection for Kodak Easyshare Camera Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45140 reviews for Kodak Easyshare Camera and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Kodak Easyshare Camera where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Kodak Easyshare Camera.
Huge number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the kodak easyshare camera. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 kodak easyshare camera
|1||Kodak Easyshare Z1012 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Kodak EasyShare Touch M577 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD Touchscreen - Black||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ401-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 40X Optical Zoom and 3" LCD (Black)||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|4||Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ53-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen (Red)||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|5||Kodak Easyshare C913 9.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Silver)||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|6||Kodak Easyshare Z812IS 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|7||Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen (Black)||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom - Black||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||Kodak Easyshare Z612 6.1 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Zoom||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|10||Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)||8.4||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- Kodak Easyshare Z1012 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom
- Kodak EasyShare Touch M577 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD Touchscreen Black...
- Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ401-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 40X Optical Zoom and 3" LCD Black
- Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ53-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen...
- Kodak Easyshare C913 9.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom Silver
- Kodak Easyshare Z812IS 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom
- Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen...
- Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom Black
- Kodak Easyshare Z612 6.1 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Zoom
- Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer
1. Kodak Easyshare Z1012 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom
- 10.1-megapixel resolution for prints up to 30 x 40 inches
- 12x optical zoom with optical image stabilization
- 2.5-inch LCD screen
- Enhanced click-to-capture speed (0.14 sec) and auto-focus accuracy; Smart capture mode
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
2. Kodak EasyShare Touch M577 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch LCD Touchscreen – Black
- 14 megapixels and 5X wide-angle optical zoom
- 3 in. touchscreen LCD features 2X more resolution than standard displays
- One-button upload to e-mail, KODAK PULSE Display and other popular social networking sites
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery and in-camera charging
- 64 MB internal memoryavailable, MICROSD/MICROSDHC card expansion slot
3. Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ401-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 40X Optical Zoom and 3″ LCD (Black)
- You’ll get well defined, detailed images thanks to the AZ401’s 16 million pixels.
- With a 24mm wide angle lens, there’s no sacrificing what you want in the frame.
- The optical image stabilization will iron out any small movements as you’re focused on getting your shot, so you never have to be afraid to go for what you want.
- Whether you’re in the moment, or modifying your work at a later time, the bright, 3” LCD screen ensures that you end up with just what you’re looking for.
- Capture everything in your peripherals with the 180 Degree Panorama feature
- The az401 takes a standard SD/SDHC memory card that is at least Class 4 and no larger than 32GB
- The az401 is not compatible with Micro SD, micro/adapter, Ultra, Ultra plus, Extreme, extreme Plus, Extreme Pro, or SDXC cards.
4. Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ53-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom and 2.7″ LCD Screen (Red)
- Powerful 16.
- 28mm wide angle lens lets you step up to a bigger frame and fit more of your subject in without having to step back.
- Panning shot mode allows you to capture clear subject when it is in motion and loads of other scene modes providing you the best setting and exposure to capture great pictures in any circumstances.
- Face detection and auto exposure detects facial features and enhances it for true subject highlighting.
- Use Red-eye removal to instantly touch up portraits.
- The FZ53 takes a standard SD/SDHC memory card that is at least Class 4 and no larger than 32GB
- The FZ53 is not compatible with Micro SD, micro/adapter, Ultra, Ultra plus, Extreme, extreme Plus, Extreme Pro, or SDXC cards.
- Digital zoom: 6.0 multiplier_x
- Max focal length: 140.0 millimeters; Optical zoom: 5.0 multiplier_x; Video capture resolution: 720p
- See spec sheet link lower on detail page for additional specifications
5. Kodak Easyshare C913 9.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Silver)
- 9.2-megapixel resolution for stunning prints up to 30 x 40 inches
- 3x optical zoom lens, 5x digital zoom; HD still capture and VGA video
- 2.4-inch indoor/outdoor color LCD
- Blur reduction, multiple scene, color and shooting modes
- Compatible with SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
6. Kodak Easyshare Z812IS 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Image Stabilized Zoom
- Includes – Digital Camera, Camera Battery CRV3, USB cables, Lens cap and Neck strap,Guide Software, Custom camera insert and Printer Docks.
- 8 Megapixel Resolution – HD 720p at 30 fps videos, VGA video 640?480 at 30 fps with sound
- Built-in 32MB – We recommend purchasing a 4GB SD or SDHC Memory Card for practical usage
- All glass 12x Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon Optical Zoom Lens (36-432 mm)
- Optical image stabilization captures sharp, steady shots when shooting at long zoom ranges
7. Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43-BK 16MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom and 2.7″ LCD Screen (Black)
- 4X Optical Zoom
- 27mm Wide Angle;Compatible with PC or Mac
- 16 Megapixels;Compatible with PC or Mac.
- 2.7″ LCD Screen
- 720p HD Video
8. Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom – Black
- 14 megapixels
- SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH, 21X Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilization
- 25mm Wide Angle Lens
- 3″ Bright LCD
- Kodak’s Smart Capture Technology
9. Kodak Easyshare Z612 6.1 MP Digital Camera with 12xOptical Zoom
- Compact digital camera with a powerful zoom and precision optics, a 6.
- Record VGA video at a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels at 30 fps with sound, and print multiple frames on a 4 x 6 inch print.
- With 32 MB internal memory and the ability for expanded external memory via the SD/MMC card slot, you can keep shooting pictures longer.
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery provides continuous and reliable power; can be recharged easily via the included battery charger.
- 12x Optical zoom
10. Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 14 megapixels for high-quality pictures
- 5x optical zoom
- 3 in. bright LCD
- One-button upload to e-mail, Kodak Gallery, YouTube, Facebook, ORKUT, and FLICKR sites
- Kodak’s Smart Capture feature
Kodak Easyshare Camera Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Kodak Easyshare Camera stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Kodak Easyshare Camera in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Kodak Easyshare Camera for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Kodak Easyshare Camera Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Kodak Easyshare Camera in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Kodak Easyshare Camera currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Kodak Easyshare Camera based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Kodak Easyshare Camera before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Kodak Easyshare Camera they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Kodak Easyshare Camera, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Kodak Easyshare Camera before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Kodak Easyshare Camera will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Kodak Easyshare Camera if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Kodak Easyshare Camera on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.