You can trust our selection for Homekit Motion Sensor Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 46642 reviews for Homekit Motion Sensor and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Homekit Motion Sensor where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Homekit Motion Sensor.
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Homekit Motion Sensor after analyzing 46642 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Homekit Motion Sensor
|1||Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Lutron Caseta Motion Sensor - Occupancy/Vacancy - PD-OSENS-WH - White||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Eve Motion - Apple HomeKit Smart Home Motion Sensor for Triggering Accessories and Scenes||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights (Requires Hue Hub||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Aqara Door and Window Sensor||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||ONVIS Smart Motion Sensor Wireless PIR Detector Works with Apple HomeKit Hygrometer Thermometer Temperature Humidity Gauge Siri Enabled Bluetooth Remote Trigger for iPhone iPad||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Onvis Smart Homekit Motion Sensor Indoor Humidity Gauge Hygrometer Thermometer Home Automation Trigger Bluetooth No Hub Required||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation...
- Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee, for Remote Monitoring and Home Automation...
- Lutron Caseta Motion Sensor | Occupancy/Vacancy | PD-OSENS-WH | White
- FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement, Temperature, Light Intensity, Accelerometer, FGMS-001...
- Eve Motion Apple HomeKit Smart Home Motion Sensor for Triggering Accessories and Scenes
- Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights...
- Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install...
- Aqara Door and Window Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, Wireless Mini Contact Sensor for...
- ONVIS Smart Motion Sensor Wireless PIR Detector Works with Apple HomeKit Hygrometer Thermometer Temperature...
- Onvis Smart Homekit Motion Sensor Indoor Humidity Gauge Hygrometer Thermometer Home Automation Trigger...
1. Aqara Motion Sensor
- NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately.
- UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the Aqara Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone and activate the local alarm sound on Aqara Hub.
- HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Motion Sensor can be set to trigger the Aqara Hub alarm or other connected devices such as the Aqara smart plug when movements are detected.
- VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple HomeKit, and Alexa for a hands-free experience.
- BROADER DETECTION RANGE】Up to 22 feet with 170 degrees view angle.
2. Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately.
- REMOTE MONITORING】When the room temperature reaches above or below a certain threshold, the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can send a push alert to your phone or trigger the Aqara Hub night light.
- HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can control other connected devices such as Aqara Smart Plug to ensure that your fan or humidifier maintains a constant level of comfort for you and your family.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT】Utilizes high-quality sensor from the industry-leading manufacturer, Sensirion.
- BUILT-IN AIR PRESSURE SENSOR】Monitors the ambient air pressure in the room.
3. Lutron Caseta Motion Sensor - Occupancy/Vacancy - PD-OSENS-WH - White
- Sensing and Control: Sensor that can automatically turn off any number of Caseta smart devices after you leave a room.
- NEW Active Hours Feature: Set sensor to trigger your lights on/off based on time of day or sunrise/sunset; use the Lutron app to customize which time periods sensors are active, which lights the sensor controls, and their light levels (bridge required).
- Versatile and Powerful: One sensor can turn off any number of Caseta switches, dimmers, fan controls, and Serena smart shades within 60 ft.
- Breakthrough Sensing Technology: Detects fine motion 3X better than other sensors; has 180° field of view.
- Long-Lasting Battery Life: 10 year typical battery life, 3x longer than the industry average
- Place It Anywhere: Use freestanding on a flat surface or mount to a wall or corner, perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, hallways, garages, and more – no wires required.
- Customizable: Set your desired level for each device controlled by the sensor
4. FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement
- All you need: dependable motion alerts, quick light reports, real-time temperature readings, and vibration notifications sent straight to your z-wave hub.
- And more: all data is transmitted to your system using encrypted signals, protected by tamper alerts.
- Hub required: this sensor will work beautifully with any open z-wave system like smart things, Vera, nexia, home center lite, or home seer.
- Ultra small: install the smallest 4-in-1 sensor anywhere without ruining the view.
- You’re covered: this is a z-wave plus certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials.
5. Eve Motion – Apple HomeKit Smart Home Motion Sensor for Triggering Accessories and Scenes
- Automatically set scenes and control connected lights and accessories via your presence
- Stay informed by receiving notifications when movement is detected, courtesy of your home hub (Apple TV, HomePod, HomePod mini).
- Apple HomeKit-enabled: Unparalleled ease of use and advanced security; get up and running in a flash with quick & easy set up and no need for a bridge or gateway.
- Enjoy the highest data privacy: no Eve cloud, no registration, no profiling
- Technical data: Reaction time of two seconds, field of view: 120°, distance: 9 m / 30 ft.
6. Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights (Requires Hue Hub
- The Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor combines convenience and energy effeciency.
- During the night the Philips Hue Motion Sensor will switch to smart night light settings: a gentle, warm light setting to help you navigate during the night without disturbing your rest.
- The Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be placed freely for an optimal detection area, or mounted to a wall using screws (included).
- Place anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more.
- Installed in a minute.
- The Philips Hue motion sensor requires a Philips Hue bridge to make it part of your smart home lighting system.
- When you use the Philips Hue motion sensor with a Philips Hue bridge, you can use it to control any HomeKit compatible appliance.
7. Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home
- ENHANCE YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor detects outdoor motion and can trigger both Philips Hue Indoor and Outdoor lights.
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Scare away potential package thieves or intruders, Thanks to the large view angle and detection range the outdoor sensor will spot any movement near your smart home, It can directly turn on your outdoor lights to expose intruders while turning on indoor Hue smart bulbs so it looks like you’re home, even when you’re not.
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: Resistant to all weather conditions, this Philips Hue outdoor sensor is designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installed in a matter of minutes, the outdoor motion sensor is easy to mount and is fully wireless.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Place the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor where you want.
- UNLOCK HUE’S FULL POTENTIAL: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features.
8. Aqara Door and Window Sensor
- NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately.
- UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever the door/window opens unexpectedly, the Aqara Door and Window Sensor will send an alert notification to your phone and activate the local alarm on the Aqara Hub.
- HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Door and Window Sensor can control other Aqara connected devices as the status of the door or window changes.
- 22MM WIDE GAP ALLOWED】The Aqara Door and Window Sensor works with most types of doors, windows, and other fixtures with similar mechanism, such as drawers, cabinets, and more.
- VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple Home Kit, Alexa for a hands-free experience.
9. ONVIS Smart Motion Sensor Wireless PIR Detector Works with Apple HomeKit Hygrometer Thermometer Temperature Humidity Gauge Siri Enabled Bluetooth Remote Trigger for iPhone iPad
- Notification Reminder] You will get real-time notification in your iOS devices once movement is captured by the sensor, unlimited motion detection notifications, 100 recent detection records, 24/7 remote home security monitoring for kids, pets, elder people, etc.
- Multipurpose Sensor] Smart hygrometer thermometer, daily Humidity temperature and daily trigger activation records are automatically updated every 5 minutes and kept for 31 days; Access to Apple Home App or ask Siri for current room temperature and humidity, access to ONVIS Home App to check the temperature, humidity and motion records.
- HomeKit AUTOMATION] This PIR motion detector acts as a remote trigger activated simply by movement; controlled via the Apple Home App or ONVIS Home App over Bluetooth, Siri voice control; setting custom scenes in your smart home system, for example, turning on the HomeKit lights and music if motion is detected.
- Compatibility] Directly works with Apple HomeKit compatible devices such as HomeKit switch/plug/outlet/bulb/camera/lock, no hub required; requires iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch iOS 10.
- Low-Energy & Easy Installation] The IR HomeKit motion sensor paired via 5.
10. Onvis Smart Homekit Motion Sensor Indoor Humidity Gauge Hygrometer Thermometer Home Automation Trigger Bluetooth No Hub Required
- Get notified】Once movement is detected, instant notifications will be sent to your iOS devices.
- Temperature & Humidity Gauge】Except for motion tracking, Onvis 3-in-1 motion sensor access temperature and humidity accurately.
- Amazing Automations】Never walk into a dark room again.
- Homekit Compatibility】Onvis motion sensor works exclusively with Apple HomeKit devices such as HomeKit switch/plug/outlet/bulb/camera/lock, no hub required; for remote access it requires iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch iOS 10.
- Setting it up with HomeKit is a breeze.
Homekit Motion Sensor Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Homekit Motion Sensor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Homekit Motion Sensor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Homekit Motion Sensor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Homekit Motion Sensor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Homekit Motion Sensor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Homekit Motion Sensor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Homekit Motion Sensor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Homekit Motion Sensor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Homekit Motion Sensor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Homekit Motion Sensor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Homekit Motion Sensor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Homekit Motion Sensor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Homekit Motion Sensor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Homekit Motion Sensor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.