We all know that a mattress can make or break a night’s sleep. If you’re looking for the best extra long twin air mattress, then this list is for you. From top brands like Serta and Simmons to budget options like Just Sleep, we have compiled a list of the best extra long twin air mattresses.You can trust our selection for Extra Long Twin Air Mattress Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 25413 reviews and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Extra Long Twin Air Mattress.
We found 25413 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Extra Long Twin Air Mattress and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 extra long twin air mattress
|1||King Koil Twin Air Mattress with Built-in Pump - Double High Elevated Raised Airbed for Guests with Comfortable Top ONLY Bed with 1-Year Manufacturer Guarantee Included||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||EZ INFLATE Double High Luxury Twin Air Mattress with Built in Pump||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|3||InnoTruth Raised Air Mattress with Built-in Pump||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|4||EnerPlex Twin Air Mattress for Camping||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|5||Ivation EZ-Bed (Twin) Air Mattress with Deflate Defender™ Technology Dual Auto Comfort Pump and Dual Layer Laminate Material - AirBed Frame & Rolling Case for Guest||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|6||Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Deluxe Single-High Airbed||9||Check Latest Price|
|7||Active Era Premium Twin Air Mattress with Built in Pump and Raised Pillow - Elevated Inflatable Mattress 75" x 39" x 18" - Puncture Resistant Blow Up Mattress Air Bed with Waterproof Flocked Top||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump - Twin XL Size||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||SereneLife Raised Self 18" Elevated Mattress with Built-in Pump-Durable Automatic Electric Inflation Blow Up Air Bed W/Soft||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- King Koil Twin Air Mattress with Built-in Pump Double High Elevated Raised Airbed for Guests with Comfortable...
- EZ INFLATE Double High Luxury Twin Air Mattress with Built in Pump, Inflatable Mattress, Twin airbed with...
- InnoTruth Raised Air Mattress with Built-in Pump ,18in Elevated Inflatable Mattress with Carrying Bag...
- EnerPlex Twin Air Mattress for Camping, Home & Travel 16 Inch Double Height Inflatable Bed with Built-in...
- Ivation EZ-Bed Air Mattress with Deflate Defender™ Technology Dual Auto Comfort Pump and Dual Layer...
- Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Deluxe Single-High Airbed, Twin
- Active Era Premium Twin Air Mattress with Built in Pump and Raised Pillow Elevated Inflatable Mattress...
- SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump Twin XL...
- Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 18", Twin
- SereneLife Raised Self 18" Elevated Mattress with Built-in Pump-Durable Automatic Electric Inflation Blow...
Extra long twin air mattress is a great choice for camping and travelling. If you’re new to camping, this extra long twin air mattress can be a nice addition to your camping gear. You can use it anywhere and everywhere, whether you’re at home or travelling. This extra long twin air mattress is perfect for indoor or outdoor use. It doesn’t have the foam layer which makes it suitable for outdoor use.
1. King Koil Twin Air Mattress with Built-in Pump – Double High Elevated Raised Airbed for Guests with Comfortable Top ONLY Bed with 1-Year Manufacturer Guarantee Included
- 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer included in your purchase! – King Koil enhanced twin airbed technology with a – soft flocking layer and a built-in pillow.
- Extra thick waterproof comfort quilt top with extra spinal support – firm mattress provides good sleeping posture – sueded top keeps bedding in place.
- Twin sized with coil-beam construction and a built-in 120v / 210w ac pump – inflated dimensions: 76″ x 38″ x 20″ should you accidentally puncture or tear your air mattress, all King Koil air mattresses include patch kits.
- Easy to use plug in internal pump allows fast & easy inflation / deflation.
- Customer friendly 1-year guarantee offered.
2. EZ INFLATE Double High Luxury Twin Air Mattress with Built in Pump
- Watch as our luxury air mattress with built-in pump inflates in 2 mins or less! Whether you’re camping or having a sleepover, this blow up bed will have you snoozing in seconds.
- Waterproof and puncture resistant, our twin air mattress with built in pump is made from durable PVC and can hold up to 300lbs.
- This 16″ blow up mattress has a premium, soft, triple-layered comfort flocked top, for cozy non-slip stability wherever you rest your head.
- Our travel-friendly, double-height inflatable mattress measures a full 76″ x 38″ and has structured air coils for support – you’ll never want to get up!.
- Customize the volume of air in our twin air bed to suit your sleep.
3. InnoTruth Raised Air Mattress with Built-in Pump
- Perfect for Gifts and Personal Use
- Soft Material-0.
- Enjoy Immediate Rest- Simply take out the airbed from its waterproof storage bag and enjoy a comfortable break in the office or used as a luxurious bed replacement to your guest make them feel like home.
- 2 Ways to Inflate-Our inflatable bed is equipped with a 120V built-in air pump which can be inflated within 3 minutes.
- 18” Height-Highter Stability-With a superior capacity of 300lbs，when flipping on our upgraded blow up mattress，it doesn’t make a squeaky noise like a traditional bed.
- Space-saving & Easy to Clean-When folded, the bed measures 13.
4. EnerPlex Twin Air Mattress for Camping
- Multipurpose: Our premium, waterproof air mattresses can be used as a floor mattress at home, a portable bed for traveling, and even as a camping mattress in the great outdoors.
- Fast Use: Our twin air mattress with built in pump inflates in under 2 min.
- High-Quality: Designed with puncture-resistant PVC, this 16″ blow up mattress has a premium comfort top flocking to prevent leaking and provide non-slip stability.
- Durable: Our portable, inflatable mattress has a sturdy coil beam construction – perfect for a comfy cat nap in your neck of the woods.
- Adjustable: To achieve your desired level of comfort, use the built-in, fastest inflating pump on the market to fill up the twin air bed.
5. Ivation EZ-Bed (Twin) Air Mattress with Deflate Defender™ Technology Dual Auto Comfort Pump and Dual Layer Laminate Material – AirBed Frame & Rolling Case for Guest
- EZ-bed Built-In Pump Automatically Inflates and Deflates Airbed In Less Than 4 Minutes, Pump Features Auto Shut-Off Options (Plush, Medium, Firm) To Reach A Desired Comfort Level with Ease.
- Deflate defender™ technology: Maintain your ideal comfort level all night long with the new Deflate Defender™ technology silent secondary pump system and dual laminated PVC to protect you from a saggy or punctured mattress.
- Self-Deploying Frame Design Allows User to Simply Unzip Case, Plug Into Wall, Turn On, and Walk Away For Easy Set Up.
- Durable Polyester Mattress Top with 32 circular coils provides a Soft and Comfortable Sleep Surface That Also Keeps Your Sheets in Place.
- EZBed Unfolds and Inflates To a Standard Bed Height (22″), Inflated Mattress Dimensions: 77″ X 40″, Bed Deflates and Folds in to a Duffle Bag With Wheels for Convenient Travel and Storage; Bed Fits Standard Twin Sheets, Weight Capacity: 300Lbs.
6. Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Deluxe Single-High Airbed
- Inflatable twin airbed for home use engineered with fiber-tech(tm) construction
- Features a 2-in-1 valve with extra-wide openings to ensure fast inflating and deflating
- This ultra-lightweight bed provides ideal firmness and support for an incredible night’s sleep
- Dimensions: 39 x 10 x 75 inches (w x h x l), 300-pound capacity
7. Active Era Premium Twin Air Mattress with Built in Pump and Raised Pillow – Elevated Inflatable Mattress 75″ x 39″ x 18″ – Puncture Resistant Blow Up Mattress Air Bed with Waterproof Flocked Top
- Comfortable & Supportive: Raised 18 inches from the floor this air mattress twin is fitted with 21 structured air-coils which provide head to toe support for a relaxing and comfortable night’s sleep.
- Built-In Pillow: This blow up mattress with built in pump features a unique 3-inch built-in raised pillow for improved head and neck support and improved spinal alignment for bed-like comfort throughout the night.
- Fast Inflation: The integrated easy-to-use electric pump quickly inflates the twin size inflatable bed to full firmness in less than 3 minutes.
- Strong Durable Design: Features an extra thick, hard wearing and warterproof flocked top layer which is both extremely durable and comfortable.
- Twin Size (Single Person): This inflatable mattress has inflated dimensions of 39″ x 75″ x 18” (Pillow 21”).
- Important Information: Stretching is a natural characteristic of new vinyl.
8. SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump – Twin XL Size
- CUSTOMER FRIENDLY 1-YEAR WARRANTY comes standard on all SoundAsleep mattresses.
- INDUSTRY LEADING DESIGN exclusively using ComfortCoil Technology and a SureGrip bottom to ensure firmness and stability.
- PATENTED 1-CLICK INTERNAL PUMP ensures quick and easy inflation and deflation.
- PREMIUM “DOUBLE-HEIGHT” RAISED AIR BED with dual chamber construction.
- EXTRA THICK, WATERPROOF FLOCKED TOP ensures a comfortable sleeping experience while multilayer, puncture-resistant Eco-Friendly PVC makes this mattress extra durable and long-lasting.
9. Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump
- Approximate inflation time is 2 1⁄2 minutes
- The sleeping surface is covered in soft flocking for extra comfort, and the indented sides keep your fitted sheets from slipping.
- The convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 39″ x 75″ x 18″. Fiber-Tech Construction
10. SereneLife Raised Self 18″ Elevated Mattress with Built-in Pump-Durable Automatic Electric Inflation Blow Up Air Bed W/Soft
- BUILT-IN HIGH OUTPUT PUMP: The blow-up bed elevated air mattress is equipped w/ a built-in high output pump that can quickly inflate and deflate the airbed to your desired firmness.
- CONSTANT COMFORT PUMP OPERATION: This raised air mattress with pump has a fully automatic ultra quiet constant comfort pump operation feature that automatically re-inflates the bed when air pressure drops below a predetermined low-pressure level.
- RAISED 18″ DESIGN: SereneLife Premium elevated inflatable electric air mattress with built-in pump is raised 18″ from the floor so getting in & out of bed is much easier.
- SOFT, PLUSH FLOCKING: The durable air mattress full-size airbed with built-in pump features a comfortable high-quality soft, plush flocked sleep surface to enhance comfort and helps keep sheets in place.
- ENHANCED COIL TECHNOLOGY: This blow-up mattress features an enhanced coil technology for exceptional spine support and comfort.
- Included Components: 1 Serene-Life Branded Product
Extra Long Twin Air Mattress Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Extra Long Twin Air Mattress stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Extra Long Twin Air Mattress in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Extra Long Twin Air Mattress for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Extra Long Twin Air Mattress Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Extra Long Twin Air Mattress in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Extra Long Twin Air Mattress currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Extra Long Twin Air Mattress based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Extra Long Twin Air Mattress before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Extra Long Twin Air Mattress they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Extra Long Twin Air Mattress, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Extra Long Twin Air Mattress before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Extra Long Twin Air Mattress will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Extra Long Twin Air Mattress if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Extra Long Twin Air Mattress on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.