You can trust our selection for Air Mattress For Hospital Bed Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 56318 reviews for Air Mattress For Hospital Bed and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Air Mattress For Hospital Bed where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Air Mattress For Hospital Bed.
Huge number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the air mattress for hospital bed. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 air mattress for hospital bed
|1||Vive Alternating Pressure Mattress 5" - Air Topper Pad for Bed Sore||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Premium Alternating Air Pressure Mattress Pad for Medical or Standard Bed - Pressure Sore and Pressure Ulcer Relief - Includes Ultra Quiet Pump and Pad Topper - Fits Standard Size Hospital Bed||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||Drive Medical Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|4||Drive Medical 14029 Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|5||Proactive Medical 80030 Protekt Aire 3000 Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure Overlay System||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|6||【Apex Medical Domus 4】 8" Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress with Quiet Digital Pump - Pressure Ulcer Prevention||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|7||Medical MedAir Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alarm||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||Vaunn Medical Cloud Air Whisper Quiet Alternating Air Pressure Mattress Topper with Pump Twin Size 36" x 78" x 3"||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||Meridian Alternating Pressure Mattress with Electric Pump - Presure Sore Mattress Pad and Bed Sore Prevention||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||Apex Medical Domus 3 - 5" Low Air Loss Alternating Overlay Pressure Mattress- Pressure Ulcers Prevention - Variable Pressure Pump System- Fits Hospital Beds||8.2||Check Latest Price|
- Best Oil To Use For Roasting Vegetables
- Best Commercial Handheld Vacuum
- Best Kitchen Timer For Hearing Impaired
Table Of Content:
- Vive Alternating Pressure Mattress 5" Air Topper Pad for Bed Sore, Ulcer Prevention, Bedridden Treatment...
- Premium Alternating Air Pressure Mattress Pad for Medical or Standard Bed Pressure Sore and Pressure Ulcer...
- Drive Medical Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure, Dark Purple...
- Drive Medical 14029 Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure, Blue...
- Proactive Medical 80030 Protekt Aire 3000 Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure Overlay System
- 【Apex Medical Domus 4】 8" Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress with Quiet Digital Pump Pressure...
- Medical MedAir Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alarm, 8" with Quilted Cover Fully Digital...
- Vaunn Medical Cloud Air Whisper Quiet Alternating Air Pressure Mattress Topper with Pump Twin Size 36"...
- Meridian Alternating Pressure Mattress with Electric Pump Presure Sore Mattress Pad and Bed Sore Prevention...
- Apex Medical Domus 3 5" Low Air Loss Alternating Overlay Pressure Mattress- Pressure Ulcers Prevention...
1. Vive Alternating Pressure Mattress 5″ – Air Topper Pad for Bed Sore
- ALLEVIATES PRESSURE SPOTS AND BEDSORES: Designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers, spots and bedsores, the 5” alternating pressure mattress is made up of 16 sealed air chambers that utilize a variable pressure pump to alleviate pressure points on patients or loved ones who have limited mobility or are bedfast.
- VARIABLE PRESSURE AND FIRMNESS: Customize the overall amount of air pressure for personal comfort with the pressure dial located on the pump.
- ULTRA-QUIET PUMP: The variable pressure pump is ultra-quiet to ensure a peaceful rest.
- WATERPROOF VINYL COVER: Protecting the pressure mattress, a latex-free, waterproof vinyl cover easily slips over the air cells.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
2. Premium Alternating Air Pressure Mattress Pad for Medical or Standard Bed – Pressure Sore and Pressure Ulcer Relief – Includes Ultra Quiet Pump and Pad Topper – Fits Standard Size Hospital Bed
- Eliminates extended bedrest pressure spots and ulcers by evenly distributing patients weight.
- Mattress topper features split cell design that alternates pressure between cells every 6- 10 minutes.
- Pressure pump features the quietest and longest lasting internal electric pump on the market, internal pump motor is aluminum and is superior to others on the market that have plastic pump motors that are louder and produce more heat/noise.
- Mattress topper features a maximum weight of 300 pounds and is waterproof and easily washable.
- 1 Year Warranty on complete pump and pad system.
3. Drive Medical Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure
- Air Mattress: Active mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control.
- Air Bed: The whisper quiet air mattress with pump produces consistent air flow; spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of airflow.
- Convenient Design: System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment with pillow feature for head stability and comfort; control unit offers 10-minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode.
- Durable Material: Removable Nylon stretch cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable, helping protect the skin from friction and moisture.
- Specifications: 80 inches in length x 36 inches in width x 8 inches in height; pump airflow: 8 LPM; control unit cycle time: 10 minutes; weight capacity: 350 lbs.
4. Drive Medical 14029 Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure
- This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term, or acute care settings.
- Digital pump with diagnostic alarms allows for customization to individual patients’ needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours.
- Cell-on-cell design of 8″ deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection;.
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- Dimensions: 80″(L) x 36″(W) x 8″(H); Weight Capacity: 450 lbs; Pump Airflow: 8 LPM; Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes.
5. Proactive Medical 80030 Protekt Aire 3000 Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure Overlay System
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies
- 18 laser holes for cooling and drying
- 10 minute intervals of pressure treatment
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
6. 【Apex Medical Domus 4】 8″ Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress with Quiet Digital Pump – Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- 5 Therapy Modes to Fulfill Your Needs] Domus 4 is an essential solution for people in medium to high risk of pressure injuries and for people who need to lie on bed for long.
- Cell-on-Cell + Low Air Loss Design] The bottom cells act as basic pressure support to avoid bottoming out in case of power failure.
- Simple, Quiet & Extreme Comfort] Intuitive digital pump allows easy setup and daily usage.
- Safety and Durability] Audible and visual alarms in case of low pressure, power failure and technical issues + CPR strap quickly deflate the mattress by pulling the tag during an emergency.
- Apex Medical Guarantee] 1 year guarantee on mattress and pump.
7. Medical MedAir Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alarm
- ULTRA QUIET PUMP: This hospital grade air mattress has an ultra quiet air pump that operates at less than 20 dB.
- SAFE, FAST & EASY: This mattress and pump system is simple to use and inflates quickly.
- LOW AIR LOSS: Cell-on-cell design of 8″ deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection.
- HOSPITAL GRADE NYLON COVER: The removable quilted poly PU cover ensures premium patient comfort.
- THE PERFECT SIZE: “80″(L) x 36″(W) x 8″(H) This mattress was designed to fit most hospital beds.
8. Vaunn Medical Cloud Air Whisper Quiet Alternating Air Pressure Mattress Topper with Pump Twin Size 36″ x 78″ x 3″
- 1 DOCTORS RECOMMENDED FOR THE RELIEF OF BODY ULCERS & BED SORES – Ideal for individuals on extended bedrest.
- REVOLUTIONARY AIR-LIFT TECHNOLOGY -Effectively distributes constant airflow throughout the body to help increase circulation, relieve pressure spots and prevent skin maceration.
- ADVANCED SLEEP WAVE THERAPY- Consists of 130 pre-programmed air cells that gently inflate and deflate in a proprietary algorithm to eliminate pressure and distribute user’s weight.
- WHISPER QUIET PUMP WITH CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS – Voted as one of the quietest pressure-pump in the market; allows you to enjoy a night of comfortable and peaceful sleep without waking your partner.
- DURABLE WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION – Each air cell is pre-treated and heat-sealed to ensure the integrity of the mattress.
9. Meridian Alternating Pressure Mattress with Electric Pump – Presure Sore Mattress Pad and Bed Sore Prevention
- PREVENT BED SORES.
- GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.
- INSTALLS OVER HOME MATTRESS.
- INDUSTRY LEADING COMFORT.
- DURABLE HOSPITAL BED MATTRESS TOPPER.
10. Apex Medical Domus 3 – 5″ Low Air Loss Alternating Overlay Pressure Mattress- Pressure Ulcers Prevention – Variable Pressure Pump System- Fits Hospital Beds
- Low Air Loss] Air cells 3~11 are ventilated to wick moisture & heat away from mattress to keep patient comfortable.
- Dual Therapy & Customizable Firmness]: Domus 3 offers 2 therapy modes to fulfill individual needs.
- Simple, Quiet & Easy to Setup]: The mattress and pump system is simple to use and easy to be installed over hospital or your home beds.
- Safety and Durability] Low pressure alarm to increase safety + CPR strap, quickly deflate the mattress by pulling the tag during emergencies.
- Apex Medical Guarantee] 1 year guarantee on mattress and pump.
Air Mattress For Hospital Bed Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Air Mattress For Hospital Bed stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Air Mattress For Hospital Bed in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Air Mattress For Hospital Bed for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Air Mattress For Hospital Bed Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Air Mattress For Hospital Bed in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Air Mattress For Hospital Bed currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Air Mattress For Hospital Bed based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Air Mattress For Hospital Bed before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Air Mattress For Hospital Bed they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Air Mattress For Hospital Bed, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Air Mattress For Hospital Bed before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Air Mattress For Hospital Bed will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Air Mattress For Hospital Bed if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Air Mattress For Hospital Bed on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.