You can trust our selection for 80w90 Gear Oil Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54529 reviews for 80w90 Gear Oil and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 80w90 Gear Oil where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 80w90 Gear Oil.
Huge number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the 80w90 gear oil. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 80w90 gear oil
|1||VP Racing Fuels Hi Performance Classic GL-4 Gear Oil Quart SAE 80W-90 (4 Pack)||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Lucas Oil LUC10046 SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil - 1 Gallon||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|3||Ultra1Plus SAE 80W-90 Conventional Gear Oil API GL-5 - 5 Gallon Pail||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|4||Triax HD Gear Premium LS 80W-90||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|5||STAR BRITE Synthetic Blend Lower Unit Gear Lube 80w 90w - 1 GAL (027200)||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|6||Genuine Ford Fluid XY-80W90-QL SAE 80W-90 Premium Rear Axle Lubricant - 1 Quart||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|7||Yukon Gear & Axle (OK 3-QRT-Conv-A) 80W90 Conventional Gear Oil with Positraction Additive - 3 Quart||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|8||Quicksilver 8M0128380 80W-90 Motorcycle Hypoid Gear Oil – 1 Quart||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||Brad Penn 023-7729 80W-90 GL4 Gear Lube - 1 Quart||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 QT||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- VP Racing Fuels Hi Performance Classic GL-4 Gear Oil Quart SAE 80W-90 4 Pack
- Lucas Oil LUC10046 SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil 1 Gallon , White
- Ultra1Plus SAE 80W-90 Conventional Gear Oil API GL-5 | 5 Gallon Pail
- Triax HD Gear Premium LS 80W-90, GL-5 Limited Slip Ready, Manual Transmissions, Hypoid Gear Systems, Differentials...
- STAR BRITE Synthetic Blend Lower Unit Gear Lube 80w 90w 1 GAL 027200
- Genuine Ford Fluid XY-80W90-QL SAE 80W-90 Premium Rear Axle Lubricant 1 Quart
- Yukon Gear & Axle OK 3-QRT-Conv-A 80W90 Conventional Gear Oil with Positraction Additive 3 Quart
- Quicksilver 8M0128380 80W-90 Motorcycle Hypoid Gear Oil 1 Quart
- Brad Penn 023-7729 80W-90 GL4 Gear Lube 1 Quart, Case of 12
- Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 QT
1. VP Racing Fuels Hi Performance Classic GL-4 Gear Oil Quart SAE 80W-90 (4 Pack)
- VP Classic SAE 80w-90 API GL-4 Gear Oil for use with ‘yellow metals’, like synchronizers, thrust washers, bushings, & other components typically found in classic manual transmissions and transaxles.
- Applications include synchronizers, thrust washers, bushings and other components typically found in classic manual transmissions and transaxles.
- Recommended for use in traditional transmissions, such as Rockwell, Muncie, Borg-Warner, Ford, Saginaw, and import transmissions/transaxles calling for an API GL-4 gear oil.
- NOT to be used in applications requiring a GL-5 extreme pressure or other gear oil quality.
2. Lucas Oil LUC10046 SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil – 1 Gallon
- Affordable Solutions
- Provides rust protection
- Ideal for shock loading applications
- Can be used in limited slip differentials
3. Ultra1Plus SAE 80W-90 Conventional Gear Oil API GL-5 - 5 Gallon Pail
- Extended gear and bearing life due minimal deposits.
- Exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high temperature oxidation.
- Longer seal life.
- Increased load carrying capability.
- Reduced maintenance cost and longer equipment life.
4. Triax HD Gear Premium LS 80W-90
- WIDEST SPEC RANGE ON THE MARKET: widely compatible with a very large number of hypoid gear systems, differentials, transmissions and axle assemblies.
- SEVERE SERVICE MAX: Exceptional shear stability and oxidation resistance.
- BUILT IN LIMTED SLIP ADDITIVE – Does not require “additional” LS additive.
- OUTSTANDING SCUFFING PROTECTION – Superb gear and syncron protection, facilitating extremely long transmission life.
- SHEAR STABLE – Excellent thermal stability and high load capacity without viscosity breakdown, facilitates excellent film strength under high loads, high temp and high shear conditions.
5. STAR BRITE Synthetic Blend Lower Unit Gear Lube 80w 90w – 1 GAL (027200)
- Special extreme pressure and anti-wear additives
- Recommended for all engines over 100 hp
- Protects against rust & corrosion; great thermal stability
- Recommended for all engines over 100 hp Protects against rust and corrosion
6. Genuine Ford Fluid XY-80W90-QL SAE 80W-90 Premium Rear Axle Lubricant – 1 Quart
- Meets warranty requirements and is recommended for conventional and limited-slip differentials of passenger cars, light trucks, vans and buses.
- Formulated for automotive use
- Use according to owner guide recommendations
- Recommended by Ford Motor Company
- Motorcraft SAE 80W-90 Premium Rear Axle Lubricant is an excellent multi-purpose extreme pressure lubricant.
7. Yukon Gear & Axle (OK 3-QRT-Conv-A) 80W90 Conventional Gear Oil with Positraction Additive – 3 Quart
- 3 Quarts
- 80W90 Conventional Oil
- Includes 4oz Bottle of Yukon Positraction Additive
8. Quicksilver 8M0128380 80W-90 Motorcycle Hypoid Gear Oil – 1 Quart
- PERFORMANCE – Used in shaft drive or separate clutch transmissions for optimum performance and gear longevity.
- PROTECTION – Provides maximum gear protection against wear, corrosion, and oxidation all while maintaining optimum performance.
- PEACE OF MIND – Meets or exceeds API GL-5 / MT-1 & SAE J236
- HARSH CONDITIONS – Protects against harsh conditions wearing the surface of the gears
- FITS EVERYTHING – For use in shaft drive or separate clutch transmission applications
9. Brad Penn 023-7729 80W-90 GL4 Gear Lube – 1 Quart
- PennGrade 1 “Classic” Multi-Purpose GL-4 Gear Oil
- Case of (12) 1 Quart Bottles
- SAE Grade 80W-90
- Typical Properties:
10. Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 QT
- Protects Against Severe Temperatures To Help Extend Service Life
- Formulated With Extreme-Pressure Additives To Minimize Gear Wear From Shock Loads
- Helps Protect Against Gear Wear From Scuffing, Scouring, Corrosion And Pitting
- Recommended For Conventional Hypoid Differentials And Non-Synchronized Manual Transmissions In Passenger Cars, Light Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, Vans And Heavy-Duty Trucks Where An Api-Gl5 Or Gl-4 Fluid Is Specified.
80w90 Gear Oil Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 80w90 Gear Oil stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 80w90 Gear Oil in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 80w90 Gear Oil for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 80w90 Gear Oil Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 80w90 Gear Oil in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 80w90 Gear Oil currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 80w90 Gear Oil based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 80w90 Gear Oil before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 80w90 Gear Oil they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 80w90 Gear Oil, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 80w90 Gear Oil before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 80w90 Gear Oil will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 80w90 Gear Oil if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 80w90 Gear Oil on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.