You can trust our selection for 27 Inch Bicycle Tires Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 36566 reviews for 27 Inch Bicycle Tires and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 27 Inch Bicycle Tires where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 27 Inch Bicycle Tires.
Huge number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the 27 inch bicycle tires. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 27 inch bicycle tires
|1||Sunlite Raised Center Gumwall Road Tire 27x1-1/4||9||Check Latest Price|
|2||SUNLITE Hybrid V-Track Tires||9||Check Latest Price|
|3||Continental Ride Tour City/Trekking Bicycle Tire||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|4||Continental Gatorskin DuraSkin Bicycle Tire (27x 1 1/4||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|5||BELL Flat Defense Road Bike Tire||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|6||CST Raleigh T1241 Traditional 27" x 1 1/4 Road Bike Tyres (Pair)||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|7||Lowrider Tire Set. 2 Tires. Two Tires Duro 27" x 1 1/4" Black/Gum Side Wall HF-153. Bicycle Tires||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||Continental Supersport Plus Bike Tire||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||27x1-1/4 Bike Tire, Tube and Rim Strip||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||Bell 27-Inch Road Bike Tire with KEVLAR||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- Sunlite Raised Center Gumwall Road Tire 27x1-1/4
- SUNLITE Hybrid V-Track Tires, K161, 27" x 1-3/8, Black/Gum
- Continental Ride Tour City/Trekking Bicycle Tire, 27x1-1/4
- Continental Gatorskin DuraSkin Bicycle Tire 27x 1 1/4, Wire Beaded, Black
- BELL Flat Defense Road Bike Tire, 27" x 1.25-1.25", Black
- CST Raleigh T1241 Traditional 27" x 1 1/4 Road Bike Tyres Pair
- Lowrider Tire Set. 2 Tires. Two Tires Duro 27" x 1 1/4" Black/Gum Side Wall HF-153. Bicycle Tires, Bike...
- Continental Supersport Plus Bike Tire, Black, 27-Inch x 1.125
- 27x1-1/4 Bike Tire, Tube and Rim Strip
- Bell 27-Inch Road Bike Tire with KEVLAR
1. Sunlite Raised Center Gumwall Road Tire 27×1-1/4
- QUANTITY: 1 Tire, 27 x 1 – 1/4″
- CLASSIC GUM WALL DESIGN
- WIRE BEAD
- SPECS: ISO: 630 PSI: 90 Weight: 493g
- TRUSTED SUNLITE BRAND that stands for quality and durability
2. SUNLITE Hybrid V-Track Tires
- 1 tire
- 27″ x 1-3/8″
- Black tread, Gum wall
- ISO diameter = 630mm
3. Continental Ride Tour City/Trekking Bicycle Tire
- Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering
- Extra Puncture Belt offers reliable puncture protection
- Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides
- Fully ECO, ready for the higher speeds of E-bikes
- Low rolling resistance
4. Continental Gatorskin DuraSkin Bicycle Tire (27x 1 1/4
- CARBON BLACK MIXTURE- The Gatorskin, manufactured with a durable carbon black mixture, is as comfortable on the way to work as it is training for road races.
- POLYXBREAKER- The polyester fibers overlap during manufacturing, yielding a very dense fabric and minimal space in-between threads, making the PolyX highly resistant to any foreign body without reducing the rolling resistance.
- DURASKIN- Sidewall protection coming from the high quality polyamide fabric encasing the core casing of the tire from scuffs and cuts under the worst conditions.
- WEAR OPTIMIZED TREAD- Get the most out of your tire with the Gatorskin’s wear optimized tread compound, adding a long service life.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY-Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition, while evolving with the most advanced technology.
5. BELL Flat Defense Road Bike Tire
- Flat Defense Technology is a protective layer inside the tire that provides 25% more strength and extra puncture resistance* and helps protect against flats.
- New optimized tread that allows for superior traction and ultimate control
- The Bell Road tires feature an inverted tread that provides sure grip but less rolling resistance for easier pedaling on pavement.
- Carbon steel bead allows tire to be folded without damage for easy storage
- Bell tires are ultra durable and made for adventure.
- Tire size: 27″ x 1. 25″; Color: Black; PSI Range: 65-95; ETRTO: 32-630
6. CST Raleigh T1241 Traditional 27″ x 1 1/4 Road Bike Tyres (Pair)
- Pair of 27″ x 1 1/4″ Road Bike tyres
- Non directional sports tread pattern offers good water displacement to protect against aquaplaning
- Suitable for all weathers
- Retro look tan wall tyre but with modern performance at a great price
7. Lowrider Tire Set. 2 Tires. Two Tires Duro 27″ x 1 1/4″ Black/Gum Side Wall HF-153. Bicycle Tires
- Duro Brand HF-153 Saw Liner Tires 75 PSI.
- This listing is for 2 tires
- Please note that our tires do not work on schwinn wheels.
8. Continental Supersport Plus Bike Tire
- PLUS PUNCTURE PROTECTION-Highly elastic, specialty rubber between the tread and the casing make the Plus Protection nearly impenetrable, fending off all types of foreign objects- even a tack can’t get through.
- GRAND PRIX TREAD- The Super Sport borrows the proven tread pattern from the venerable Grand Prix.
- BOOSTED TREAD STRIP- Continental added material to the tread strip, defining tread life like no other tire.
- EXTRA THICK CASING- Robust, extra thick casing rubber provides excellent sidewall durability.
- WIRE BEAD TIRE
9. 27×1-1/4 Bike Tire
- TIRE SPECS: 27×1-1/4″ Kenda K35, ISO 630, Wire Bead, Max Pressure 90psi – See Image to compare ISO and Size to your old tire.
- TUBE SPECS: 27×1-1/4″ Schrader Valve, 32mm (1.25″) (see images)
- RIM STRIP SPECS: Rubber, 13mm wide (1/2″)
- Replacement tire, tube and rim strip for that vintage steel framed bike!
- TAC 9 – Enhancing Your Ride!
10. Bell 27-Inch Road Bike Tire with KEVLAR
- KEVLAR layer provides more strength and extra puncture resistance
- Carbon steel bead allows tire to be folded without damage for easy storage
- Inverted tread provides sure grip but less rolling resistance for easier pedaling on pavement
- Wheel size: 27″ x 1.25″
27 Inch Bicycle Tires Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 27 Inch Bicycle Tires stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 27 Inch Bicycle Tires in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 27 Inch Bicycle Tires for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 27 Inch Bicycle Tires Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 27 Inch Bicycle Tires in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 27 Inch Bicycle Tires currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 27 Inch Bicycle Tires based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 27 Inch Bicycle Tires before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 27 Inch Bicycle Tires they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 27 Inch Bicycle Tires, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 27 Inch Bicycle Tires before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 27 Inch Bicycle Tires will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 27 Inch Bicycle Tires if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 27 Inch Bicycle Tires on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.